Re: [hibachi-dev] Hibachi Plans Questions

Tom and Adam, thanks for the information.  You have answered all the
questions that we have at this time.  Our group will be meeting about
this again this week and I hope we make a decision on whether or not we
will use Hibachi as a base for our work or implement our own plugins
from scratch (I am anxious to get started on the implementation).

todd

ps
When I said grammar I meant the ANTLR grammar in the
org.eclipse.hibachi.antlr project (Ada.g3).  Whan I talked about the
model and AST I meant the code that holds the parsed Ada which is in
org.eclipse.hibachi.core project (in org.eclipse.hibachi.model and
.hibachi.internal packages).  Sorry for not being specific ... but you
did answer the question despite my ambiguous questions.