[hibachi-dev] compiling Hibachi

Hi,

first of all it's wonderful to see Aonix ADT now as open source Eclipse Hibachi!

Recently I was using the original ADT with Gnat tool chain for some University activities. It appeared best tool I could find for Ada but I was really sad to don't see it's sources.

...Until now. So today I fetched all the source and tried compiling it.

There seem to be some issues. I had to generate parser using antlr. Then it appeared I needed one more library from antlr - antlr-3.0.1.jar - to be put next to runtime jar in hibachi.antlr plugin lib dir. However it's possible I did something wrong while generating parser.

Finally some plugins were missing org.eclipse.core.resources and org.eclipse.debug.core.

After all, Hibachi works, but from quick testing I see I'm getting some NullPointerExceptions.

Is it to early to do what I'm trying? :)

thanks for your work,

Jacek

Back to the top