De : Vsevolod Sandomirskiy [mailto:vss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : Thursday, December 13, 2007 6:07 PM
À : Adam Haselhuhn
Cc : Tom Grosman
Objet : Re: TR: Initial Hibachi code

I've installed the ANTLR plugin and built hibachi without problems. It
runs. Thanks.

Adam Haselhuhn wrote:
> I apologize.  The last month has been hectic, and I failed to respond to
your email.

> I have not been able to reproduce your problem.  What version of Eclipse
and which JRE are you using?  Also, do you have the latest Eclipse plugin
for ANTLR?  If not, you can get it from http://www.antlr.org/download.html.
Its about halfway down the page under "Useful add-ons".

> You are correct about the typo in the build.xml file.  I'll make that
change before checking the code into the Eclipse cvs servers.

> Adam Haselhuhn
> Senior Software Engineer
> Aonix North America
> 515-233-0069