Re: [henshin-user] Create Henshin rules from code

Yes, of course it is. Henshin rules are just EMF models themselves, so can be constructed from code. Look at some of the code in our MDEOptimiser project for an example of how to do this. Alex (CCed) should be able to point you in the right direction.

Steffen

Dr. rer. nat. Steffen Zschaler AHEA

Senior Lecturer

King's College London