[henshin-user] What's the plan to support Henshin in Oxygen?

Hi,

we recently moved to Eclipse Oxygen with our project (ScenarioTools), which also has an extension using Henshin.

However, it seems that GMF is finally discontinued and not available any longer in the Oxygen update site.

Does that also mean that Henshin will not move along?

I managed to install Henshin in the following way in Oxygen, maybe this could be helpful to others:

1. Install GMF Tooling v3.2.1. Update site: http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/gmp/gmf-tooling/updates/releases-3.2.1/

2. Install M2Eclipse from Update site: http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/releases

3. Install Henshin from update site from https://www.eclipse.org/henshin/install.php (I used the nightly build update site http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/henshin/updates/nightly)

Best regards

Joel

--
Prof. Dr. Joel Greenyer
Software Engineering for Ubiquitous Applications and Dynamic Interacting Systems

Back to the top