Re: [henshin-user] [henshin-dev] Organizational update

Thanks everyone for your trust, I'm honored and excited to serve as new project lead for Henshin.

And thanks to Christian for your excellent and committed work as project lead for no less than seven years! Without your contributions, Henshin wouldn't be where it is today.

Best regards,
Daniel