[henshin-user] Strange "Error parsing JavaScript expression" validation error

Hello everyone,

in the attached transformation module I get validation errors in the "Problems" window of Eclipse when using rule parameters: sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.EvaluatorException: missing formal parameter (<Unknown source>#1) in <Unknown source> at line number 1 in <Unknown source> at line number 1

Moreover, I sometimes get an error dialog when closing the Henshin diagram window:

"An internal error occurred during: "Henshin Validation".
java.lang.NullPointerException"

This problem also exists when using the git master branch of Henshin.

Kind regards,
Jens