From: henshin-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [henshin-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Christian Krause [henshin.ck@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 5:54 PM
To: Henshin Project user discussions
Subject: Re: [henshin-user] state space limit

Hi Mohammed,

could you check the Error Log view for any exceptions occurring in Henshin?

Cheers,
Christian

I would like to ask about the number of states that can be generated using state space tool. I did some experiments and when it reaches 3000 states, it crashes. The number of states increases quickly without stopping. I am using 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 with 16 GB. I am not sure if there is a problem with my configuration or memory allocations.

Best regards,,,
Mohammed