Re: [henshin-user] Transformation units and State space

Hi Mohammed,

transformation units are not supported by the statespace tool as of now. In your case, you could maybe try to use multi-rules to get rid of the loop. You can find more information on the concept and links to examples in the section "Rule-nesting" on this wiki page:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Henshin_Transformation_Meta-Model

Cheers,
Christian

I would like to ask if it is possible to import transformation units (e.g. Loop unit) to a state space. I can see only importing rules is available. I would like to apply a certain rule recursively on a state by using Loop unit before moving to the next state.

Many thanks,,,

Mohammed