Re: [henshin-dev] Henshin 1.8.0 released

Hello everyone,

An addendum and opportunity to help for people with experience in Maven
and Tycho:

To support newer JDK versions, I upgraded the used Tycho version to 1.3.0.
Since the upgrade, our test cases cannot be executed successfully in CI
anymore, due to issues with Tycho's surefire plugin. Despite spending
quite some time on this, I was not able to fix these issues. The quickfix
for now was to deactivate the text execution in the CI - surely not
optimal, so, if you have relevant knowledge and time to look into this, it
would be appreciated!

Best regards,
Daniel