Re: [henshin-dev] Organizational update

Hey Daniel,

congratulations!! You'll surely do good work.

Greetx Stefan

Am 20. Juni 2016 08:15:10 MESZ, schrieb Christian Krause <henshin.ck@gmail.com>:
Dear All,

it is my pleasure to announce that Daniel StrĂ¼ber is the new project lead for Henshin. He has made significant contributions to the project and organized the latest release already. I am grateful that he has agreed to take this role and I'm sure that he will do a great job.

Best regards,
Christian

henshin-dev mailing list
henshin-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx