Re: [henshin-dev] henshin-dev Digest, Vol 69, Issue 3

hi,

looks like there was something wrong with my configuration.

I removed that method call in a later commit,
so it shouldn’t be necessary to switch to JDK 1.8.

Can you pinpoint to me to the new commit in Gerrit? I do not see any commit there from you which changes the mentioned file.

Or simply re-commit the patch.

Thanks,

Matthias

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-compiler-plugin:0.20.0:compile (default-compile) on project org.eclipse.emf.henshin.diagram: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:
[ERROR] /jobs/genie.henshin/cbi_henshin_nightly/workspace/plugins/org.eclipse.emf.henshin.diagram/src/org/eclipse/emf/henshin/diagram/parsers/UnitNameParser.java:[215]
[ERROR] names[i] = String.join(" ", Arrays.copyOfRange(splitTypeAndKind,
[ERROR] ^^^^
[ERROR] The method join(String, String[]) is undefined for the type String
[ERROR] 1 problem (1 error)
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]

--
Prof. Dr. Matthias Tichy
Institute of Software Engineering and Compiler Construction

Tel.:  +49 731 50-24160
Fax:   +49 731 50-24162
email: matthias.tichy@xxxxxxxxxx