Re: [henshin-dev] New Hudson Instance

Hi Kristopher,

I merged the change and triggered the nightly build -- everything is okay now. The nightly build should be also automatically triggered when new changes are merged. Let's see whether this works also on the new instance.

For you to trigger the build manually, you need to become a committer and we need to give you privileges.

For our new Hudson instance, there are a couple of things we could improve:

1) notify henshin-dev mailing list on failures (currently only me)
2) generate and publish junit reports
3) enable Giraph tests on Hudson
4) update build job link on Henshin webpage

Maybe it is also possible to integrate Hudson with Gerrit such that we get build/test results before merging changes.

Cheers,
Christian

thanks for the hint.

I fixed the error I introduced.

I couldn’t find a way to start a build on the Hudson manually. Do I have to wait for the nightly build?

(I know, that first of all my fix have to be merged)

Kind regards,

Kristopher