[henshin-dev] attribute conditions - existing informations?

Dear colleagues,

I want to update the bank example regarding the topic of “attribute condition”s.

(https://www.eclipse.org/henshin/examples.php?example=bank )

The information

 Note that this rule a check whether x >= amount can currently only specified using the tree-based editor. For this, you can simply open the rule in the *.henshin file and add an attribute condition as an additional check.

doesn’t seem to be correct anymore, since the palette in the graphical editor provides the creation of  conditions.

I thought of adding the condition into the example and extending the bank example in this detail.

Anyway, I couldn’t set up the condition to hinder me in the application of the “transferMoney” rule, such that an account gets a negative amount. I tried the conditions “x>=0.0” and “x>0.0” but could still apply the transformation resulting in a negative credit.

Does anyone have an idea regarding my failure?

Is there already any example/information on one of the Henshin websites?

Thanks and kind regards,

Kristopher

(Antworten können gerne auf Deutsch sein.)

Dipl.-Ing. Kristopher Born

Philipps-Universität Marburg

Fachbereich Mathematik und Informatik

Hans-Meerwein-Str.