Re: [henshin-dev] Exported Packages in org.eclipse.emf.henshin.model

Hi Christian,

so I made a model which has some classes that inherit from a Henshin node.

When I generate the model into Java then I have some unimplemented methods.
e.g.: public Action getAction()

My first implementation of these methods is just a copy from the
implemented methods within the henshin model.

The above mentioned method uses
NodeActionHelper.INSTANCE.getAction(this); for the body. This class is
within the org.eclipse.emf.henshin.model.actions package which is not
exported from the Henshin manifest file.

So I get the following error:
Access restriction: The method
'GenericActionHelper<Node,Rule>.getAction(Node)' is not API (restriction
on required project 'org.eclipse.emf.henshin.model')

Greets,
Jürgen

Dipl.-Ing. Jürgen Freund
Arbeitsgruppe Ähnlichkeitsmechanik

Telefon: +49 (0)711 685 69530
E-Mail:  freund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Postadresse:
Universität Stuttgart
Institut für Statik und Dynamik der Luft- und Raumfahrtkonstruktionen
Pfaffenwaldring 27 - Zimmer 01.002
70569 Stuttgart