Re: [henshin-dev] Conditional Unit semantics

Hi Thorsten,

I think that makes sense. There is a new change pending for merge that fixes this problem: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/50137

Cheers,
Christian

Hi.

Looking at the source code of UnitApplicationImpl::executeConditionalUnit() I am a little bit confused since in the case (a) the 'if' conditional returns FALSE and (b) there is no 'else' unit specified then (c) the method returns FALSE. I would expect that in this case the method returns TRUE. Any reasons for that behaviour?

Regards, Thorsten
--
Dr. Thorsten Arendt, Dipl.-Inf.
Philipps-Universität Marburg