[henshin-dev] XML to Ecore transformation : problem with nodes matching

Hi,

I would like to have some help on this transformation I'm trying to perform : I have a source XML file, with its corresponding XSD schema, and a target ecore model.
I would like to transform the xml file into an ecore instance model.

First, I built the ecore model based on the XSD file.
Then, in the henshin diagram, I designed the transformation between the source ecore model nodes and the target ecore model nodes (with Trace model).

The thing is, Henshin can't match nodes from the source model.
The EGraph passed in parameter of the transformation seems correct, but even a single rule containing only one node, which exists for sure, can't find a match.

The log is the following :
=== (1) EXECUTED RULE 'CreateRoot' [FALSE] ===

Graph size: 5 nodes, 4 edges

=== (2) EXECUTED UNIT 'doTransfo' [FALSE] ===

Graph size: 5 nodes, 4 edges

I noticed that the nodes in the graph are "Class1Impl", "Class2Impl" ..., but the nodes in the Henshin diagram are "Class1", "Class2" ...

Is it the correct way to do this transformation ?

In the meantime, I'll try to build a small example.

Regards,
Sebastien

Back to the top