[henshin-dev] Problem with unit execution : Error executing unit 'doTransfo'

Hi,

I just tried to execute a transformation with Henshin and here is what I got :
Error executing unit 'doTransfo'

I would like to have some advices on how to debug this :
 - Is there a way to get more info on what failed
 - Can I validate my henshin_diagram ?
 - Are there common mistakes people do when they start using Henshin ?

Here is what I would like to do :
I got two Ecore models : left.ecore and right.ecore.
I got one model instance my.left, which I would like to transform to another model instance my.right.
I hope Henshin is the right tool.

Regards,
Sebastien

Back to the top