Re: [henshin-dev] Open Positions related to Henshin / Model Transformations

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for sharing these vacancies!

Cheers,
Christian

Dear all,

For your information, we currently have two positions open (PhD Student
and PostDoc) where also model transformations and model evolution
(obviously Henshin) are part of the position description.

1 PostDoc Position in Software Engineering
  (http://bit.ly/1zpxSXo)

1 PhD Student Position in Software Engineering
  (http://bit.ly/1Br2n3Z)

In case you are interested, please let me know.

Cheers,

Matthias

--
Matthias Tichy, Assistant Professor