From: henshin-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:henshin-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Christian Krause
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 6:22 PM
To: Henshin developers mailing list
Subject: Re: [henshin-dev] RuntimeException related to Nashorn

Hi Vlad,

you have to add quotes aroung HTTPConnection, i.e. "HTTPConnection".

Chhers,

Christian

I just came across a slightly unusual exception occurring in the following scenario: in a UML model, I would like to preserve a Class named “HTTPConnection” (the name is not relevant, I tried changing it). However, as soon as I add the “name” Attribute to the Henshin node representing the Class, the transformation fails with the following exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: ReferenceError: "HTTPConnection" is not defined in nashorn:mozilla_compat.js at line number 67

                at org.eclipse.emf.henshin.interpreter.impl.EngineImpl.evalAttributeExpression(EngineImpl.java:900)

                at org.eclipse.emf.henshin.interpreter.info.VariableInfo.createConstraints(VariableInfo.java:188)

                at org.eclipse.emf.henshin.interpreter.info.VariableInfo.createVariables(VariableInfo.java:111)

                at org.eclipse.emf.henshin.interpreter.info.VariableInfo.<init>(VariableInfo.java:77)

                at org.eclipse.emf.henshin.interpreter.info.RuleInfo.<init>(RuleInfo.java:26)

                at org.eclipse.emf.henshin.interpreter.impl.EngineImpl.getRuleInfo(EngineImpl.java:703)

                at org.eclipse.emf.henshin.interpreter.impl.EngineImpl$MatchFinder.<init>(EngineImpl.java:305)

                at org.eclipse.emf.henshin.interpreter.impl.EngineImpl$MatchGenerator.iterator(EngineImpl.java:251)

                at org.eclipse.emf.henshin.interpreter.impl.RuleApplicationImpl.execute(RuleApplicationImpl.java:89)

                at org.eclipse.emf.henshin.interpreter.impl.UnitApplicationImpl.executeRule(UnitApplicationImpl.java:175)

                at org.eclipse.emf.henshin.interpreter.impl.UnitApplicationImpl.doExecute(UnitApplicationImpl.java:99)

                at org.eclipse.emf.henshin.interpreter.impl.UnitApplicationImpl.execute(UnitApplicationImpl.java:89)

                at remove_attribute.RemoveAttribute.main(RemoveAttribute.java:40)

The transformation does nothing else than preserve that Class (it is a trivial example I constructed for debugging purposes). I am attaching the Henshin file, the source model, and the Java code I’m using to execute the transformation, in case they help.

Does anyone have some ideas as to what may be causing this?

Cheers,

Vlad

Vlad Acretoaie

PhD student

DTU Compute

Technical University of Denmark

Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science

Matematiktorvet

Building 303B, Room 055

DK - 2800 Kgs. Lyngby

Denmark