Re: [henshin-dev] The metamodel the transformation is specified over does not conform to the metamodel the selected instance model is typed over

Hi Christian,

yes I used dynamic instances and I registered the corresponding
metamodels with the Kermeta MDK for Eclipse plugin that gives you
access to a context menu that allows to
register/deregister/re-register a metamodel into the global metamodel
registry.  After deregestering the metamodel and putting an
xsi:schemaLocation="<ns-uri> <relative-path-to-model>" tag into the
instance models everything worked out fine.  Thanks for the hint! ;)

Cheers, Sebastian