Re: [henshin-dev] Feature 'planeElement' not found.

Thanks Christian! I realized that the planeElement error was actually a problem in my model file, thanks to your question I fixed that.

But now I'm experiencing a new problem, a NullPointerException when displaying the compare screen. You can see it in the link below.
http://screencast.com/t/w45KKnQo

Also I'm attaching the fixed workspace.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,