Re: [henshin-dev] Feature 'planeElement' not found.

Hi Javier,

your input model cannot be opened in my Eclipse. Can you try to open it and see if there are any errors?

I get this error when I try to open the XMI file in the sample reflective editor:

Package with uri 'http://www.omg.org/spec/BPMN/20100524/MODEL-XMI' not found. (platform:/resource/HenshinBPMN2SoaML/models/ResellerBP.xmi, 2, 550)

Do I need to install some additional plugins?

Cheers,
Christian

Hi all!

I'm receiving the error "Feature 'planeElement' not found." since I updated to version 1.0.0.

In this link you can find a video on how to reproduce it. Also I attached the the workspace...

Does anyone knows how to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Javier