Re: [henshin-dev] The metamodel the transformation is specified over does not conform to the metamodel the selected instance model is typed over

Hi Sebastian,

It could be a problem in the interpreter wizard or a deeper problem. In general, if there are no absolute paths in the files and you keep the relative paths consistent it should work. Do you maybe want to send me your example? You can also send it to me outside of the mailing list.

Can I ask: how did you register and unregister the metamodel? If you use dynamic metamodels it is better not to register them in the global registry.

Cheers,
Christian