[henshin-dev] Problem running Ecore2UML example

Hi,

I am trying to run the Ecore2UML example included in the org.eclipse.emf.henshin.examples plugin. I am running the example as a stand-alone Java application (i.e. not an Eclipse plug-in) by executing the Ecore2UML.java class.

However, the application fails to initialize the UML package. Namely, the following call returns false:

resourceSet.initPackageImplementation("org.eclipse.uml2.uml.UMLPackage");

I should mention that the required JAR (in my case org.eclipse.uml2.uml_5.0.0.v20140602-0749.jar) is included in the classpath.

Does anyone know what might be the cause of this?

Cheers,

Vlad

Vlad Acretoaie

PhD student

DTU Compute

Technical University of Denmark

Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science

Matematiktorvet

Building 303B, Room 055

DK - 2800 Kgs. Lyngby

Denmark