Re: [henshin-dev] Henshin 1.0

Hi,

I want to say thank you to everybody who contributed to this project so far. It is not only coding, but also administration, documentation, paper writing, teaching etc. I'm very grateful for all this work.

Cheers,
Christian

Hi Christian,

Last week I was at STAF in York, and I was amazed about how many people are using Henshin in their projects!
Big Thanks to you for all your work.

Claudia

mke@xxxxxxxxxx schrieb:

Hi,

Great work @ Christian,

hope to give it a shot when back at home ;)

Greetings,

Markus