Re: [henshin-dev] PRISM CTMC export bug

Hi Manuel,

Hey.
I found a bew bug when you try to export a statespace to PRISM CTMC. While simple ocl label expressions seem to work when mine grew larger there was a semicolon missing at the end of the label definition of the *.sm file. It's only a very small thing but I though I should mention it.

Could you maybe provide a patch for this bug?

@Christian:
In your blog in the article about working with lists (http://www.ckrause.org/2013/05/henshin-098-working-with-lists.html) the screenshot shows that attribute conditions are visualized in your henshin dagramms. This feature does not seem to be part of the current stable or nightly, but it would be really nice to have so that you don't forget about them all the time. Could you tell me how to enably them?

This is just a note (so I was cheating here). You can create it using the Note tool in the palette.

Cheers,
Christian

Best regards,
Manuel