Re: [henshin-dev] Missing Color Modes

Hi Manuel,

thanks for the patch. It works for me. I have merged it already. Anyway, you won't see it in the SVN repo because we are in the middle of our migration to Git.

Cheers,
Christian

Hey,

another problem I encountered was that my graphical henshin editor didn't use colors. This was due to a bug in org.eclipse.emf.henshin.provider.util.HenshinColorMode. There you call the method URL::toUri() which sometimes produces illegal URIs and should not be used. In my case the installation path of my eclipse contained characters that were not encoded correctly. Because the File constructor that recieves the created URI only allows file URIs anyways it would be better to call URL::getPath(). This solves the problem for me and should not introduce other problems as far as I know. A patch doing this is attached.

Best regards,
Manuel Hegner