From: Vlad Acretoaie <rvac@xxxxxx>
Date: Mittwoch, 30. April 2014 14:39
To: "henshin-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <henshin-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [henshin-dev] Adding a new parameters to an existing rule

Hi,

I am trying to create a rule of the following form:

ruleName(parameter)

However, if I do not type the parameter when first creating the rule (i.e. if I only type “ruleName” in the name field of the new rule in the Henshin Graphical Editor), I am unable to add the parameter later. Whenever I try to add it, it is interpreted as being part of the rule name. So from Henshin’s perspective I have a rule with name “ruleName(parameter)” and no parameters.

My question is thus: how can I add parameters to an already existing rule (either using the Henshin Graphical Editor or otherwise)?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Vlad

Vlad Acretoaie

PhD student

DTU Compute

Technical University of Denmark

Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science

Matematiktorvet

Building 303B, Room 055

DK - 2800 Kgs. Lyngby

Denmark