Re: [henshin-dev] Henshin transformations for UML

Hi Vlad.

Please post the .henshin file.

-Thorsten

Hi,

I am trying to create some Henshin transformations for UML models. So far I have created the source models using Papyrus, which results in files with names of the form “model.uml”. However, when I try to execute a Henshin transformation on such a model, I get the following error message: “The transformation could not be applied to the given model”. When creating the Henshin diagram I have selected the following package from the EMF EPackage registry: http://www.eclipse.org/uml2/4.0.0/UML - perhaps this does now match the Ecore UML metamodel used by Papyrus.

What would be the best approach for writing and executing transformations for UML models?

Cheers,

Vlad

Vlad Acretoaie

PhD student

DTU Compute

Technical University of Denmark

Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science

Matematiktorvet

Building 303B, Room 055

DK - 2800 Kgs. Lyngby

Denmark