Re: [henshin-dev] Comb-Pattern Benchmark

Hi,

It is not only much slower it also looks exponential (sparese grid) now when it was probably linear previously. Could it be that there was a change in the order of the matching which caused this?

Btw, this is my data for comparison:

Benchmark for matching comb pattern in full grid...
GridLen PatLen Matches Time
60 10 3009 232
60 20 2419 713
60 30 1829 308
60 40 1239 698
60 50 649 1345
60 60 59 2335

Benchmark for matching comb pattern in sparse grid (no matches)...
GridLen PatLen Time
100 10 13
100 20 62
100 30 222