Re: [henshin-dev] Forbid and Require

Hi Javier,

You have two process nodes in your rules. In you forbid rule the preserve process is matched with the buyer process. it is analogous for your require rule.

If you want to have two rules: one for buyer processes and one for non buyer you can do it as follows.  Remove the forbid and require nodes. In the buyer rule add the "name=buyer" attribute to the preserve process node. In the other match the attribute witj a parameter and add an AttributeCondidition procName!="Buyer" using the tree based editor.

Cheers,
Christian