[henshin-dev] Problem in simple rule

Hi all,

I'm using henshin to do some basic transformations, but I'm having a problem I hope you can help me with.

I want to transform the model in the attachment ModelToTransform.png, applying the transformation in the attachment RuleToApply.png. But when I try to run the transformation, I receive the error: "The transformation could not be applied to the given model".

What I want to do is a rule to create a Class for each Process, assigning the process name to the created class name. There are 3 Processes in the model, so I expect the transformation to create 3 Classes with its process names.

Could you help me identify the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Javier