[henshin-dev] InterpreterUtil.areIsomorphic(graph1, graph2) not working

Dear Henshin developers,

I am trying to use the method InterpreterUtil.areIsomorphic(graph1, graph2) for two models which I have previously created with EMF.

I load the models in two different resources, using EMF mechanism, and afterwards I transform the models into the Henshin format (EGraph), and then I compare them using the method areIsomorphic. But it returns false,
although the model files are exactly identical!

I would appreciate any help or guide in model comparison using Henshin :)

Best regards,
Faezeh Ghassemi

Back to the top