Re: [henshin-dev] Optional EJavaClass Attribute in HenshinTGG

Hi Marco,

judging from the stacktraces it seems that the problem is in HenshinTGG (if it is in fact a bug).  What I can say for Henshin (the non-TGG version) is that matching an unset 0..1 cardinality attribute would be done using "null" (without quotes).

Cheers,
Christian