Re: [henshin-dev] Transforming UML2 Instance Models

Am 10.12.2013 10:04, schrieb Christian Krause:
Hi,

we got a request regarding how you can transform UML2 instance models
with Henshin. Based on an example UML model, I sketched a Henshin rule
which does some basic operations on an instance model. You can find a
screenshot in the attachment.

I'm not sure if there are any special properties of the model or requirements to the transformation, but:

I use Henshin for transforming UML2 instance models (even using a UML profile). It works very well, as soon as you know how some elements are modeled on the meta-level :)

Besides, I also successfully did some transformation with BPMN instance models.

Jens

Back to the top