[henshin-dev] Call for Bug Reports and Feature Requests

Hi,
I would like to start building up a backlog to plan and coordinate the future development of Henshin. Therefore it would be great if we collected bug reports, suggestions for improvements and feature requests. No matter whether you are a Henshin developer or user, please consider submitting reports and requests in one of our Bugzilla components:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/describecomponents.cgi?product=EMFT.Henshin

Additionally, I would like to assign real persons as default owners for the different components. The idea is that for every component there is one main person for driving and following the discussions, and managing and prioritizing the bugs. It does not mean that he/she must do the implementation work. So if some of you would like to take this role for one of the components, please contact me.

Cheers,
Christian

Back to the top