Re: [henshin-dev] Interpreter UI: Save transformation result as new file

Daniel & Jonas,
thanks a lot for the patch! We will try to integrate it asap.

Cheers,
Christian

2013/11/22 Daniel Strüber <strueber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi,

during some testing of the graphical transformation wizard, we noticed that it sometimes is desirable not to overwrite the input model, but to save the transformation result to a new file. Jonas implemented this feature which can be switched on and off by a checkbox in the wizard. Attached you find the patch.

Regards,
Daniel

--
Dipl.-Inf. Daniel Strüber