Re: [henshin-dev] error while checking ocl constraint in henshin environment

Thanks a lot Christian.

Thanks
Subramanya

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Christian Krause <henshin.ck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I can confirm this problem. I try to fix it a.s.a.p.

Cheers,
Christian

2013/11/8 Subramanya K G <subramanya.kg@xxxxxxxxx>
Hello Christian,

Thanks for the reply. I checked this in Henshin version 0.9.0 and it works fine. But in the latest version I do not see any popup or any messages regarding the result of validation.

Thanks
Subramanya