[henshin-dev] Release planning

First things first: Matthias, now an official welcome on board!

To coordinate the next release, I would like to set the 22. November as internal deadline for submitting changes. So, if you have anything that should be shipped with the next release, please commit your changes until then or send patches to the mailing list. In the week before the deadline, we will do some testing. So in the last week, please submit only bugfixes, if necessary.

Note that the next release will require Eclipse Kepler. We will create a new update site for the current version so that people who cannot use Kepler can still use Henshin.

Cheers,
Christian

Back to the top