[henshin-dev] Multiple models with different meta models as input

Hello all,

I am currently working on a project using EMF Profiles
(http://www.modelversioning.org/emf-profiles).
In EMF Profiles I can extend my meta models, thus creating multiple models
that comply to different meta models. The extending model references
elements from the base model, but not vice versa.

It does not seem to be possible to use multiple models complying to
different meta models as input for Henshin transformations, is it? The API
has UnitApplicationImpl.setEGraph(EGraph graph), so I don't think this is
possible.

Is there any possibility to transform these models with henshin?

Best regards
Marco Konersmann

Back to the top