Re: [henshin-dev] Henshin in Eclipse Kepler

Thanks, until then I'll work with Juno.

Cheers,
Yannic

On 3 July 2013 16:08, Christian Krause <henshin.ck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Yannic,

the current Henshin version imports JUnit 4.8.0 or higher. Strange that 4.11.0 doesn't work. Anyway, I will remove this dependency. It is not required because the tests are not shipped with the release. I will let you know when I fixed the problem. You will have to switch to the nightly builds then though (until we make the next official release).

Cheers,
Christian