[henshin-dev] Henshin 0.9.4 released

Dear all,

I am pleased to announce that we released a new version of Henshin. The current stable version is 0.9.4. The development branch has the version number 0.9.5. Both can be installed from our update sites or downloaded from our website.

Henshin 0.9.4 contains a large number of bugfixes and lot of exciting new features:

- The graphical editor is more stable now and supports nested multi-rules. It also remembers the last used palette tool and the last node action (stereotype). If you want to disable the current palette tool again, click on another tool or somewhere in the panel where the tool is not applicable, or press ESC.

- The tree-based editor highlights rules and units now so that it is easier to navigate through large models. We fixed problems in the validation and command code and added new advanced editing facilities.

- The transformation model contains a few updates. All changes are backward-compatible (old models will load as before and do not need to be migrated). The model changes are: TransformationSystem is now called Module. Modules can have multiple submodules, which allows you to structure your specifications. TransformationUnits are now consistently called Units. Rule and (other) units are stored in a single containment feature: Module.units. Unit parameters can now be typed.

- There are many new helper methods in the model classes. Old classes and methods are marked as deprecated and will be removed in the future. Please consult the Javadoc on our website to see which methods are deprecated.

- The state space tools support analysis of Probabilistic Graph Transformation Systems (PGTSs) using the PRISM model checker. You can generate state spaces until a goal property is satisfied (defined using OCL). There is a new tool for merging terminal states.

If you find bugs or have feature requests, please consult our mailing list or create a bug-report.

Cheers,
Christian

Back to the top