Re: [henshin-dev] Parameterize node types?

Am 05.11.2012 08:52, schrieb Christian Krause:
Hi Jens,

I am a bit surprised that there is no generic way of recognizing and
modifying stereotypes. Is there no common superclass for your
stereotypes that can be used in the rule?

"Class" would be a potential superclass, and there is "Stereotype" also.
I built a rule just containing one preserve node. Using types Class and Association, I can match to nodes and CommunicationPaths, for example.

I tried the obvious possibilities to match a stereotype "LAN":

node-type Class, attribute name="LAN"
node-type Stereotype, attribute name="LAN"

Neither of them works. I'm a bit confused, as matching using superclasses this way seems to work in general.

I took a look at the UML EMF metamodel and "Stereotype" directly extends "Class", so the class-types I chose should be right.

Did I overlook something?

Jens

Back to the top