Re: [henshin-dev] Parameterize node types?

Hi Jens,

interesting question. Henshin is currently statically typed. I am not sure whether we should allow dynamically typed nodes. The thing is that then also the edges need to be dynamically typed and at runtime we have to make sure that the types are compatible.

I do not really want to add this feature solely to better support UML stereotypes. Can anybody think of other applications where this might be useful?

Cheers,
Christian