Re: [henshin-dev] Henshin-rules and BPMN2-Models

Hi Jens,

it could be a reference to the container object. If you want to create or delete an object, you should always explicitly add /delete it to/from its container object. In your case, this should be an instance of Process.

You have 2 options:

1) explicitly add a Process node in your rule (type <<preserve>>) and add edges (at least) to the objects that you want to delete (and create).

2) the graphical editor supports some syntactic sugar for such cases: in the label of the rule, write "bpmntest @Process". This should automatically add a "transparent" container object for you. You can see the effect in the tree-based editor. You should see a new object root:Process and containment edges to all other nodes. See also this wiki page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Henshin_Graphical_Editor#Parameters_and_Transparent_Containers

Cheers,
Christian