Re: [henshin-dev] How to correctly build rules?

Hi Jens,

could you send us your files?

About the <<unknown>> node: this is probably a bug in the graphical editor. As a temporary workaround, try to change the <<create>> node to <<preserve>>, draw the edge, and change <<preserve>> back to <<create>> again. I am working on this problem.

Cheers,
Christian