Re: [henshin-dev] Model methods: "find...()" vs. "get...()"

Hi Christian,

Quoting Christian Krause <henshin.ck@xxxxxxxxx>:
TransformationSystem#findRuleByName(...);

vs.

TransformationUnit#getParameterByName(...);

I have not checked it but I think we use more "find" than "get". But I don't mind which one we choose.

Some more questions: Can we really "find" rules/etc. or does the rule name need to be the passed String exactly? If so, "find" is misleading and should be replaced by "get." Then, we should also drop "ByName," as we have no other way to get Rules.

Felix

Back to the top