Re: [henshin-dev] Release planned for *this* week

Hi Stefan,

the examples are from this TR: http://www.cs.bme.hu/~gervarro/publication/TUB-TR-05-EE17.pdf <http://www.cs.bme.hu/%7Egervarro/publication/TUB-TR-05-EE17.pdf>

(Section 3 and 5). I will check in (the rest of) the examples into the SVN in the next couple of days and ask Dmitry to provide us with data from the Story Diagram interpreter so that we know were we are slower.

A general remark on profiling: to profile a transformation, create a ProfilingApplicationMonitorImpl once in the beginning and use it for all unit or rule applications. In the end, just call monitor.printStats() to see how much time was spent for each rule. I used it already and it is really helpful.

Cheers,
Christian