[henshin-dev] Finalizing the interpreter API

Everybody,

I am in the process of finalizing the new API for the Henshin interpreter. You can have a quick look at it here:

http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/modeling/org.eclipse.emft.henshin/branches/performance/org.eclipse.emf.henshin.interpreter/src/org/eclipse/emf/henshin/interpreter/

If you have ideas or suggestions to improve it further, please say it now.

In a benchmark of one of our Master students, the EMF Change model that is used to execute rules in Henshin showed very bad performance. That is why I replaced it with a simply change model that is now implemented directly in Henshin.

I migrated the examples and about 90% of the test classes. When everything is migrated and works, I plan to reintegrate the new API into the trunk again (and override the old API).

Cheers,
Christian

Back to the top